Posted on your website, and printed for SLAM (around 25-30 copies), AND uploaded as a JPEG in this Google Drive folder.
Create a one page handout, similar to handouts administered at trade shows, that you can provide to guests who visit your booth at SLAM. This handout should…
- Provide guests with information about your project in a creative fashion.
- Be well designed for aesthetics and readability.
- Be printed on good quality paper/cardstock.
- Be creative—have fun!
- Be printed at whatever size you think best.
Posted to your website AND uploaded as a JPEG to this Google Drive folder.
- NMI Logo (http://mynmi.net/styleguide)
- Team member names
- Project name
- Semester and Year (Spring 2015)
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 px
- A 100px safe zone border
Good Examples (but not necessarily right resolution)
Optional suggested print dimensions (for booths):
- 11x14in laminated on Gator Board at Kinko’s for about $10
- Cheap large prints w/Costco membership